Wedding Wednesdays - Libby’s Lemons – Hee Hee… It’s Clean, I promise

Last September, I was privileged to work with one of my most artistic brides yet…
Libby called to set up a consultation, and I have to tell you… she was very clear that she wanted nothing to do with a traditional ho hum wedding.  To be corny, she had me right there… I knew I really wanted to work with her and wanted to see what awesome things we could come up with.


In the end, some of the fun elements Libby incorporated into her wedding included:

Billy Balls, Lemons, artichokes, fresh herbs, and ornamental kale

Lemons played a role throughout, but my favorite was that Libby used them as place cards (did I mention we arranged them on a grass lined place card table embellished with gorgeous Midori Double Faced Satin Ribbon),

The fresh herbs were present in the bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and table centers

The artichokes graced the table centers as well as serving as an embellishment for Libby’s Wishing trees crafted from locally harvested branches and decorated with hydrangea, lemons, and artichokes

The wedding took place at none other than The Grain Exchange.  The photographer was Kalfa at Frontroom Photography.  The amazing cake was by Cake Lady

Cheers!
Table Center with white hydrangea, daisies, fresh herbs, billy balls (craspedia), kale, lemons, artichokes and lambs ear

Bridal Bouquets with white hydrangea, daisies, fresh herbs, billy balls (craspedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment